We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician who will schedule and perform/supervise preventative and corrective maintenance on various machines throughout the company. They will assist in performing safety inspections and have experience with OSHA regulations. Candidate will be required to perform daily maintenance and cleaning at local facility and assisting with other building projects.
- High Energy
- Self Motivated
- Able to handle high stress & multitasking
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will assist in maintaining the cleanliness and good house keeping of the entire facility.
- Will be responsible for all PM and repairs to all manufacturing equipment within the building.
- Must be self motivated and directed at all times with great communication back to the manufacturing manager.
- Should be very mechanically inclined.
- Must have a basic working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
- Detail oriented and demonstrate multi-tasking ability
- Able to read and interpret electrical schematics and trouble shoot electrical circuit problems and repair
- Capable of using all Microsoft Office applications. MS Word and MS Excel
- 2 years experience as Maintenance Technician with experience in a manufacturing environment.