What We Are Looking For:
We are currently seeking a Forklift Driver to receive and store raw materials and then ensure that our production lines receive the raw materials they need to produce our product. Once the product has been produced, this position will ensure that the finished goods are properly stored. EXPERIENCE WITH STEEL A PLUS
- High Energy
- Self Motivated
- Detailed Oriented
- Team Oriented
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in a fast paced warehouse and/or manufacturing environment
- Strong forklift operation skills
- Inventory management experience
- The ability to multitask and work independently will be crucial to thrive in this position.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, to include Word and Excel
- Able to be forklift certified.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle; or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel or crouch.
The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 50 pounds and up to 100 on occasion.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.