Mechanical Assembly Technician
What We Are Looking For:
We are currently seeking a Mechanical/Electrical Assembly Technician to assemble or/and fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in our manufacturing plant.
- High Energy
- Self Motivated
- Detailed Oriented
- Team Oriented
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings
- Mechanical or electrical assembly background
- May include tasks such as wiring, working on control panels, and switchgears
- Teamwork a must
- Very detail oriented
- Ability to work daily and/or weekend overtime, as needed
- Good problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of the mechanical and safety procedures of a manufacturing facility
- 6 months or more of mechanical, electrical , or assembly work
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle; or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel or crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.