We are currently seeking an experienced, self-directed and very motivated Industrial Powder Coater who will operate and maintain the paint station. MUST HAVE POWDER COATING EXPERIENCE.
- High Energy
- Self Motivated
- Detailed Oriented
- Team Oriented
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise supervisor of materials (paint, solvents, etc.) that need to be ordered
- Clean grease and dirt from product.
- Applies masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated.
- Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce desired color.
- Pours coating liquid into spray container and connects gun to air hose.
- Turns sprayer valves and nozzle to regulate width and pressure of spray.
- Pulls trigger and directs spray onto work surface to apply prime or finish coat.
- Cleans spraying equipment and brushes with solvent.
- Removes rust from metal with acid, wire brush, or steel wool.
- Performs touch up painting on manufactured cabinets with airbrush or spray gun.
- 2-5 year of experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working individually
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to read and understand fabrication and assembly drawings
- Understanding of engineering and manufacturing standards is beneficial.