What We Are Looking For:
We are currently seeking a Receiving Clerk who receives, stores and issues equipment, material, supplies or merchandise and compiles stock records in stockroom.
- High Energy
- Self Motivated
- Team Oriented
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Counts, sorts or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoices.
- Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications.
- Stores articles in bins on floor or on shelves, according to identifying information such as style, size, or type of material.
- Fills orders or issues supplies from stock
- Prepares periodic, special, or perpetual inventory of stock.
- Requisitions articles to fill incoming orders.
- Compiles reports on adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, damage to stock, location changes and refusal of shipments.
- Marks identifying codes, figures or letters on articles.
- Distributes stock among production workers, keeping records of material issued.
- Determines methods of storage, identification and stock location, considering temperature, humidity, height and weight limits, turnover, floor loading capacities and required space.
- Moves or transports material or supplies to other departments.
- Maintains inventory and other stock records.